The Odyssey 13T freewheel threads on to the metric (small) side of a flip flop hub. - Weight: 113 g - Freewheel Teeth: 13 - Color: Black - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Metric 30 x 1mm - Chain Compatibility: 1/2" x 1/8"
$22.64 - $25.16
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
$64.99 - $99.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$85.00 - $90.00
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$87.99 - $139.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$89.99 - $119.99
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning-fast shifts.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 323 grams
$70.99 - $119.99
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
$79.99 - $114.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Take a quick look at the X-DOME Eagle cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with SRAM's proven, reliable XD driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$64.00 - $88.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$90.00 - $109.99
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
Ride anywhere with this wide range XG-1275, 10- to 50-tooth Eagle cassette that provides the right gear. Fast on the flats. Control on the climbs. Dictate your own pace, anywhere. Only Eagle technology is the 1x drivetrain engineered for infinite freedom. FULL PIN technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light and strong. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. X-GLIDE2 improves both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention. - 11 stamped steel cogs plus aluminum 50 tooth cog - Open design aids mud clearance - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-50 - Weight: 450 g
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME Eagle cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with the proven, reliable XD driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention. - SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight - All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance - XD driver body compatible - Gear Ratios: 10-50t - Speeds: 12 - Colors: Black - Cogs: 10-50t: 10t, 12t, 14t, 16t, 18t, 21t, 24t, 28t, 32t, 36t, 42t, 50t - Cogs on Cluster: 11 - Compatibility: 12-speed XD driver body compatible
With its wide range, SRAM's XX1 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette gives you a clean, simple 1x11 drivetrain. It has a 10-42 tooth spread that gives you pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups without the REDundancy, shifting issues and weight penalty. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide open design makes it incREDibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. It requires an XD driver hub freebody (sold separately) that further REDuces your wheel's weight and improves the hub connection. Welcome to the future of mountain bike drivetrains.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
Page 1 of 1