Bontrager's SunStop Arm Covers are made with a fabric that's rated UPF 40+ to keep the punishing sun off your arms and ensure you stay cooler than riding without. They also wick and have mesh panels for excellent breathability.
Keep the scorching sun at bay with the UV Sunstop Arm Covers. Unlike lotions that eventually wear off because of perspiration, these covers allow you to enjoy all-day rides.
For post-ride iSSi style that hides helmet hair, look no further than this classic Flexfit Logo Cap. -Flexfit Classic shape -Look and feel of wool -Eight rows of stitching on visor -Any color you want, as long as it's gray
- Made with Dryline fabric for moisture wicking - This headband ties securely behind head - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - One size fits all
$12.99 - $14.99
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
$21.99 - $23.99
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
$15.99 - $18.99
Classic form, function, and incredible versatility: that's Giro's Classic Cotton Cap. Cotton material insulates when it's cold and wicks moisture when the temps rise. The short brim keeps the sun and rain out of your eyes, and the cap fits perfectly beneath a bike helmet. An elastic band lets the cap stretch to fit most riders
Take a tip from a cycling OG—cycling caps are awesome. Need some more warmth? Cycling Cap. Keep hair and sweat out of your eyes? Cycling Cap. Want to make your helmet look better? Cycling Cap. There is no better way to look the part while riding than with a classic cotton cycling cap. #CapsNotHats. Key features - Cotton construction is long wearing - Traditional cycling cap brim provides sun or rain protection and timeless style
- Cotton construction is long wearing - Traditional cycling cap brim provides sun or rain protection and timeless style
Bontrager lifestyle wear lets you continue to live the cycling life even when you step off the bike. Your commitment to cycling is obvious when you're in original Bontrager gear.
•Comfortable 100% cotton construction •3-piece construction fits perfectly under helmet
Show your support for the team with Bontrager's Trek Factory Racing Replica Cycling Cap.
Show your support for the team with Bontrager's Trek Factory Racing Cap.
- Curved bill design - Flexfit design
- Comfortable 100% cotton construction - 3-piece construction fits perfectly under helmet
The Hennepin Bridge cap is our take on the classic Brooklyn hat. Brooklyn has their bridge, San Francisco has theirs, and we have ours. - Made in Italy
This one pays homage to Minneapolis’ greatest cultural export. “Electric word, life. It means forever and that's a mighty long time. If you don't like the world you're living in, take a look around. At least you got friends”. — Prince, Let's Go Crazy (from Purple Rain) These are made in Italy by the fine folks at Nalini. - Cotton sweat band - Elastic band in back
• 75% TurboWool, 15% nylon, 10% spandex • Made in the U.S.A by Sockguy • Just below knee height
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
The Wangaaa! Cap features a tye dye pattern created by the Cross Wizard’s Wife, and is printed on a three panel Pace cap with a shorty brim. In case you were wondering, "Wangaaa!" is an exclamation of enthusiasm. - Cotton sweat band
Page 1 of 1