$39.90 - $61.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
The Park City 6 bicycle storage stand holds up to 6 bikes for easy parking and storage for bikes. - A simple solution for bike storage - Helps deter theft when bikes are locked up - Made of contiguous, heavy duty steel tubing - Quick and easy to install
$18.99 - $32.99
- Welded construction with vinyl covered top-Tube hook - Storage shelf for gloves, Helmet, Etc - Arms fold up and out of the way when not in use - Powder coat black finish. Hardware included
- Neat, balanced mounting for every type of bike - Infinitely adjustable bike hangers - V-shaped soft rubber bike holders will not mar paint or crush cables - 1" x 2" steel construction won't bend, even with heavy cruisers - 31"(l) x 23"(w) x 81" (h) - Holds up to 2 bikes
Dimension display and storage racking for bikes.
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Swagman brings you a brilliant tool for storing your hitch-mount bike rack when it's not attached to your hitch. The X Mount can be attached to any wall to create a virtual hitch. Just mount the rack like you would on your car or truck, and fold the rack up against the wall to get it out of the way. When you're not using it, the X Mount itself will even fold against the wall, creating an even lower profile. - Fits 2-inch receiver style bike racks and 2-inch receivers with 1-1/4-inch universal adapter. - Stores bike rack when not in use - Folds against wall when not in use
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47" (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). - The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") - Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1